Ash Canyon Crossing: Prime Contractor $460,150
The USDOT, Central Federal Lands Highway Division of the Federal Highway Administration contracted with SWP to perform drainage repairs and improvements to a particular area that had 4 pipe culverts underneath the roadway which would frequently over top during large storm events and cause further erosion.
SWP built a temporary detour for traffic and removed and replaced the pipe culverts and replaced them with a pre-cast concrete box culvert.
Major quantities included:
- 96 lineal feet of 8’ Span x 4’ Rise precast reinforced concrete box culvert
- 138 yd3 of galvanized gabions
- 80yd3 of Class 3 placed riprap
- 210 Tons of roadway aggregate
- 90 Tons of Hot asphalt concrete pavements
Ancillary items to construction included temporary traffic control, construction survey & staking, quality control, and mobilization.