Bitter Lake National Wildlife Refuge: Prime Contractor $2,167,262
The USDOT, Central Federal Lands Highway Division of the Federal Highway Administration contracted with SWP on an 8.05 mile AB and Hot Asphaltic Concrete Paving project at the Bitter Lake National Wildlife Refuge outside of Roswell, NM.
Project Work Included:
- Roadbed reconditioning
- Placement of aggregate surface course
- Removing and replacing a parking lot with hot asphalt concrete pavement
- Pulverizing the entrance road
- Installation of drainage structures
- Replacement of new automatic access gates including underground utility work
- Asphalt patching
- Minor concrete structures.