We are Hiring!
SWP Contracting & Paving specializes in general contracting, underground construction, earthwork and excavating, federal government contracting, pavement preservation and maintenance, demolition, major and minor concrete work, wet and dry utilities, and air field construction. Our company is seeking a detail-oriented Proposal Manager to join our team in Glendale, AZ. The ideal candidate will have responsibility for proposals submittals for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, NAVFAC, General Services Administration, and other federal, state, and commercial contracting agencies.
The successful candidate will interface directly with senior management, project managers, and subcontractors. The candidate will be highly organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter who is able to work well with others, and is proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement proposal plans, outlines, compliance matrices, and document reviews following a disciplined, collaborative proposal process
- Facilitate proposal kick-off and strategy meetings
- Communicate and coordinate in a team environment to develop content and accurate responses in a timely manner while monitoring progress/schedule
- Organize all written materials including organization of text, tables, exhibits, and attachments
- Assist with improving content, graphics, and readability of a proposal while ensuring compliance with all client requirements
- Write, edit, and proofread content for specific pursuits and general marketing materials
- Manage a database and correlate information for proposals and marketing materials
- Communicate and coordinate with parent company business development staff
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- 3-5 years experience in the A/E/C industry
- BA/BS in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign and MS Office products
- Skilled writer, editor, and communicator
- Ability to multi-task and define and meet deadlines
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Self-starter who can coordinate and support multiple proposals. Have the ability to adjust to change and refocus/schedule priorities based on need and company direction
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and work independently or as part of a team
SWP benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance with low employee premiums; employer paid life and disability insurance; paid time off (PTO); a 401(k) plan; etc.
SWP is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.