Ford Arizona Proving Grounds Storm Damage Repair & Drainage Construction: Subcontractor $79,120
SWP was brought in the initially to repair storm damage caused by the extreme rainfall
- Install drainage culverts and catch basin, & provide safety enhancements
- Subsequent investigation by Ford personnel
- SWP found additional storm damage under a critical testing surface.
- An additional Job Order was initiated to grout the annular space of an existing bored culvert, install a catch basin and riprap inlet.
- The additional Job Order amount was $30,085, which included a SWP proposed contingency for a potential over-run in grout.
- It was not necessary to utilize the contingency amount.