I-10, Ehrenburg- Phoenix Highway, SR 85 to Verrado Way (Subcontractor)
The proposed pavement rehabilitation project is located in Maricopa County within the City of Buckeye on Interstate 10 approximately half a mile west of SR 85 Interchange. The project begins at MP 112.33 and extends east to MP 120 for an approximate length of 7.67 miles on 1-10 EB.
- Variable depth milling from ½ Inch to 4 ½ inches
- Replacing existing pavement with AC and AR-ACFC
- Placement of shoulder buildup with milled AC on both sides of the pavement
- Replacement of existing bridge railing with a concrete barrier on 1-10 EB and 1-10 WB bridges at the Miller Road, Watson Road, and SR 85 Traffic Interchanges
- Replacement of existing guardrail, and pavement markings
- Placement of crack seal material