Pinal County, Job Order Contracting, Pavement Preservation & Repair Services: Prime Contractor
The Pinal County Department of Public Works (PCDPW) was seeking experienced contractors to perform miscellaneous construction methods and repair services including: Chip Seal, Crack Seal, Slurry Seal, Micro & Fog Seal including paving projects utilizing Job Order Contracting (JOC) project delivery methods.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Supplying all labor, materials, and equipment to provide pavement preservation
- Soil stabilization for roadway subgrade and/or shoulders
- The construction of new asphalt concrete pavement
- Remove and replace road repairs or other designated surfacing material including the installation of pavement markings, and other related work.
- Pavement preservation widening
- Roadway shoulder stabilization
- Construction of improvements for low volume roads, parking lots or driveways.