Tish Creek Trail Bridge Replacement $130,000
The Tish Creek Trail Bride was damaged by fallen trees during a major storm event. The bridge is located in the Columbia River Gorge- National Scenic Area on trail #440 at M.P. 2. By ground, the bridge is only accessible by trail.
The project work included:
- Removal of the existing damaged trail bridge superstructure.
- Disposal of the pre-existing trail bridge superstructure.
- Supply of a fiber-reinforced polymer (FRP) trail bridge.
- Supply and installation of decay resistant wood bridge deck planks.
- Supply and installation of galvanized steel sill substructure.
- Minor bridge approach work including adjustment of the bridge approaches elevations.